RoadRunner Recycling is a motivated young tech company on a mission to transform the way we recycle in America. We’re currently seeking new Business Development Representatives to join our motivated Inside Sales team. Calling all enthusiastic, self-starters – we need you to help us recycle more!
RoadRunner is seeking new members of our Inside Sales team. In your new role, you’ll be a critical member of our close-knit team of highly motivated salesfolk, working to help us spread the green message from our Pittsburgh, PA headquarters.
The Business Development Representative is on the front line of our mission. If you love the idea of growing a business, this role is for you – you have a chance to be ground level on the team that drives our company’s success by carefully cultivating every client relationship we build.
A Day in the Life
It begins with just you, your team, and lots of coffee – everyone’s ready with quality leads to start calling on. You’ll be responsible for building density in one of our operating markets, which means prospecting, identifying and engaging key decision makers at strategic locations across the city you own. When you effortlessly book a meeting, the team explodes. Add it to the board, play a victory tune, and keep on calling on – these prospects you’re targeting will help grow your monthly commission check!
Frequently, we host friendly competitions. Hit a goal, and the team leaves early on Friday or earns a happy hour. Our motto is the tried and true: ‘work hard, play hard,’ and we do our best to embody that every day.
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 0-2 years of experience and a desire to grow your sales skillset.
- An engaging personality and a love for talking with people.
- A good-natured competitive spirit and a team player.
- Enthusiasm for our sustainability driven mission.
- The desire to earn your chops at a fast-paced start-up about to explode.
- The hunger: hitting weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals is the bare minimum for you – success in your book means exceeding them.
Compensation & Culture
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, plus uncapped commission potential.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 15 days paid vacation time.
- Company events, annual offsite retreat, happy hours and more!
RoadRunner places a special emphasis on our people. We are here to create an important, long-lasting company with unparalleled customer relationships built by a first-class team. We look forward to reading your application!