Date Posted: 3/1/2019 | Job Category: Operations | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Apply Now
RoadRunner Recycling is seeking an enthusiastic Customer Service Representative to join our growing team in our Pittsburgh, PA office.
We are looking to bring on a Customer Service Representative who can gracefully juggle the high volume of customer inquiries. You’ll need the ability to resolve hauler issues and be proactively following up with customers.
The Customer Service Representative role is vital to RoadRunner’s success, and you will be an essential member of this growing team.
On the day-to-day, you can expect to interact with our customers, hauling partners and several teams across the organization. In addition to responding to inbound customer issues, you will be responsible for executing on a list of strategic deliverables to enhance our customer’s experience with RoadRunner.
- Resolve customer issues via phone, email and sales
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and concerns
- Communicate issues with our partner haulers
- Schedule temporary service with partner haulers for our customers
- Update internal database for approved customer changes
- Monitor customer services and proactively make optimal changes
- 1-2 years of experience as an inside customer care specialist, customer service representative, service industry preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple request simultaneously
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Feels a passion for our mission – building out our concept of an entirely new approach to waste and recycling management.
- Is driven to learn more and develop, to consistently achieve the best possible solutions for our customers and business model.
- Is a team player – this is a highly collaborative and supportive team environment, and relationship building and communication are key assets to our fast-paced, growing environment.
- Possesses a keen attention to detail. We prize efficiency and accuracy.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Amazing opportunity to join the team at its critical expansion moment, and to shape the department as it scales nationally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Full medical, dental, vision package
- Paid company holidays
- 15-day vacation policy
WHO WE ARE:
RoadRunner Recycling is on a mission to reinvent the process of recycling materials. By applying data-driven logistics we can make recycling massively more efficient – and positively and fundamentally change the way we recycle in America.
We look forward to reading your application!