RoadRunner Recycling is seeking a dynamic Junior Account Strategist who thrives accomplishing critical tasks on the team at the center of the business’ beating heart.
We are looking to bring on an energetic, highly driven and focused Junior Account Strategist in Pittsburgh to support our high growth and fast-paced business. Operations is at the center of everything we do, and you will be an essential member of this growing team, reporting to the Director of Operations.
On the day-to-day, you can expect to interact with a number of teams across the organization, namely members of our Finance and Sales teams. Additionally, you will be responsible for executing on a varying list of operational deliverables. Ideal candidates list “time management” as a personal strength and derive satisfaction from accomplishing a wide variety of mission critical tasks every day. As a Junior Account Strategist, you will play a key role in driving RoadRunner’s continued growth, while simultaneously helping to develop our existing regions achieve key financial and density targets.
- Analyze, develop and execute project plans for RoadRunner customers
- Execute upon RoadRunner’s key levers of profitability for each account location
- Manage day-to-day communication with third party subcontractors and haulers with the intention to swiftly and accurately implement location project plans
- Analyze location-by-location operating targets to highlight trends and opportunities for improvement
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for each location by region
- Provide analytical support for initiatives and special projects as needed – such as expansion into new markets
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business, with strong academic record
- 1-3 years in Operations, Account Management or Project Management
- Excel Skills – Ideal candidate is proficient
The Ideal Candidate…
- Feels a passion for our mission – building out our concept of an entirely new approach to waste and recycling management
- Is driven to learn more and develop, in order to consistently achieve the best possible solutions for our customers and business model
- Is systematic, and possesses the ability to work with large data sets, synthesize findings and communicate recommendations.
- Is a team player – this is a highly collaborative and supportive team environment, and relationship building and communication are key assets to our fast-paced, small team.
- Possesses a keen attention to detail, equally balanced with swift execution. We prize efficiency and accuracy.
- Can gracefully juggle the high volume of accounts, locations and moving pieces on his or her plate. The ability to prioritize and multi-task between workflows absolutely key.
Perks & Benefits
- Amazing opportunity to join the team at its critical expansion moment, and to shape the department as it scales nationally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Full medical, dental, vision package
- Paid company holidays
- 15 day vacation policy
Who We Are
RoadRunner Recycling is on a mission to reinvent the process of recycling materials. By applying data-driven logistics we can make recycling massively more efficient – and positively and fundamentally change the way we recycle in America.
We look forward to reading your application!