RoadRunner Recycling is seeking an experienced Key Account Manager who will partner with our customers to drive strategic initiatives and define their experience.
We are looking to bring on a Key Account Manager with a track record of success working with large portfolios and serving as the main point of contact for all customer requests. You will need to possess strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work closely with all RoadRunner’s Departments to come up with creative solutions for our customers.
The Key Account Manger role is vital to RoadRunner’s success, and you will be an essential member of the growing RoadRunner team, reporting to the VP of Operations.
Additionally, you will be responsible for overseeing a small team and executing on a varying list of strategic deliverables. As a Key Account Manager, you will be pivotal in driving RoadRunner’s continued growth and product offering.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key accounts
- Create and implement strategic waste/recycling solutions
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop processes to streamline product implementation and issue resolution
- Manage day-to-day communication with key accounts around RoadRunner’s product offering
- Prepare monthly reports for key accounts
- Respond to inbound customer inquiries
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field required
- 4 years of experience as an account manager required (preferably in solid waste and recycling)
- Experience managing bigger portfolio accounts
- Experience managing a team
- Experience developing and implementing new processes
- Strong relationship building skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
The Ideal Candidate…
- Feels a passion for our mission – building out our concept of an entirely new approach to waste and recycling management.
- Is driven to learn more and develop, in order to consistently achieve the best possible solutions for our customers and business model.
- Is a team player – this is a highly collaborative and supportive team environment, and relationship building and communication are key assets to our fast-paced, small team.
- Possesses a keen attention to detail, equally balanced with swift execution. We prize efficiency and accuracy.
- Can gracefully juggle the high volume of accounts, locations and moving pieces on his or her plate. The ability to prioritize and multi-task between workflows absolutely key.
Perks & Benefits
- Amazing opportunity to join the team at its critical expansion moment, and to shape the department as it scales
- Full medical, dental, vision package
- Paid company holidays
- 15 day vacation policy
Who We Are
RoadRunner Recycling is on a mission to reinvent the process of recycling materials. By applying data-driven logistics we can make recycling massively more efficient – and positively and fundamentally change the way we recycle in America.
We look forward to reading your application!