RoadRunner Recycling is seeking a dynamic Operations Administrator who thrives accomplishing crucial tasks on the team at the center of the business’ beating heart.
We are looking to bring on an energetic and focused Operations Admin in Pittsburgh to handle the high volume of account transitions our high growth business fields on a monthly basis. Operations is at the center of everything we do, and you will be an essential member of this growing team, reporting to the Director of Operations.
Each day you can expect to interact with a number of teams across the organization, namely members of our Finance and Sales teams. Additionally, you will be responsible for executing on a varying list of operational deliverables. With a focus on Account Transitions and Vendor Relationship Management, you will be instrumental in fueling RoadRunner’s momentum.
- Oversee new account integration/transition
- Manage day-to-day communication with third party subcontractors and haulers
- Execute upon agreements and new services
- Maintaining on- and offline filing systems
- Managing account information within our internal database
- Conducting status checks with customers
- Occasionally mailing packages and overseeing clerical duties
- BS/BA with excellent academic record. Preference to candidates with operations experience and those accustomed to working on a collaborative team
- 0-3 years in Operations or Project Management a plus.
The Ideal Candidate…
- Feels a passion for our mission – building out our concept of an entirely new approach to waste and recycling management.
- Is organized.
- Is driven to learn more and develop, in order to consistently achieve the best possible solutions for our customers and business model.
- Is a team player – this is a highly collaborative and supportive team environment, and relationship building and communication are key assets to our fast-paced, small team.
- Possesses a keen attention to detail, equally balanced with swift execution. We prize efficiency and accuracy.
- Can gracefully juggle the high volume of accounts, locations and moving pieces on his or her plate. The ability to prioritize and multi-task between workflows absolutely key.
Perks & Benefits
- Amazing opportunity to join the Operations team at its critical expansion moment, and to shape the department as it scales nationally
- Full medical, dental, vision package
- Paid vacation
Who We Are
RoadRunner Recycling is on a mission to reinvent the process of recycling materials. By applying data-driven logistics we can make recycling massively more efficient – and positively and fundamentally change the way we recycle in America.
We look forward to reading your application!