Date Posted: 2/22/2019 | Job Category: Operations | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Apply Now
Innovative Recycling Company Seeks Operations Analyst
RoadRunner Recycling is seeking a passionate Operations Analyst who will work closely with both our finance and operations teams to ensure we are realizing the results of our strategic initiatives and recycling plans.
We are looking to bring on an Operations Analyst with excellent analytical skills. They’ll need a business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
You’ll work closely on a team with the primary goal of spotting inefficiencies and innovating current processes.
On the day-to-day, you will spend time reviewing and analyzing our customers’ financial performance to spot trends and areas for improvement. You’ll be expected to present your findings to our finance and operation teams. Strong familiarity with excel and experience working with large data sets will help ensure success in the role.
- In-Depth Excel Experience – The candidate should have a strong foundation of skills to build on. They’ll need to be comfortable with lookup functions and pivot tables.
- Understanding of Basic Accounting Principles – Need to effectively communicate with and advise the finance team regarding financial adjustments
- Process Oriented – The candidate will be asked to run complex analyses and share their findings. The candidate needs to see processes as empowering, not restrictive.
- Driven to innovate and improve existing processe
- BS/BA in Business, Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years of experience working in an analyst role
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Feels a passion for our mission – building out our concept of an entirely new approach to waste and recycling management.
- Is driven to learn more and develop, to consistently achieve the best possible solutions for our customers and business model.
- Is a team player – This is a highly collaborative and supportive team environment, and relationship building and communication are key assets to our fast-paced, small team.
- Possesses a keen attention to detail, equally balanced with swift execution. We prize efficiency and accuracy.
- Can gracefully juggle the high volume of accounts, locations and moving pieces on his or her plate. The ability to prioritize and multitask between workflows is absolutely key.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Amazing opportunity to join the team at its critical expansion moment, and to shape the department as it scales
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Full medical, dental, vision package
- Paid company holidays
WHO WE ARE:
RoadRunner Recycling is on a mission to reinvent the process of recycling materials. By applying data-driven logistics we can make recycling massively more efficient – and positively and fundamentally change the way we recycle in America.
We look forward to reading your application!