RoadRunner is hiring our first Product Designer to help build the products that facilitate a top-notch customer experience. Your first mission will be to design our unique user-facing experiences, starting with a clean customer portal and an intuitive mobile app for our drivers. You will wire-frame our desktop experiences, provide mobile assets and define the company’s design guidelines. Later, you’ll be tasked with updating and enhancing the UI for our existing products.
Your role is the first of its kind at RoadRunner and dovetails with our big growth stage, representing a new era for us. You’ll be working closely with members of the Engineering, Customer Service and Marketing teams, but you’ll be expected to be largely autonomous and self-driven. The role comes with a lot of freedom and an equivalent amount of responsibility.
RoadRunner values integrity, humility and a strong work ethic. We are extremely motivated and passionate about what we do, and we hope you will be too. We’re really excited about this and hope to meet you soon!
- Preferably 1+ years of professional design experience and a desire to stretch your skillset. (But, we value temerity and drive over experience.)
- A natural interest in usability, clean design and customer experience.
- Experience creating storyboards, flows and design architecture from the ground up.
- The agility to design experiences for different types of users, across different interfaces and devices.
- An ability to navigate a heavy workload and prioritize tasks based on the company’s overall need.
- A good-natured spirit and a voracious appetite for your work.
- Enthusiasm for our sustainability driven mission.
- Experience in storyboard wireframing / prototyping software.
Perks & Benefits
- Full benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid company holidays.
- Company events, annual off-site retreat, happy hours, and other social events.
- 15 Paid Time Off days per year.
- Outstanding company culture.