Date Posted: 2/12/2019 | Job Category: Operations | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Apply Now
Innovative Recycling Company Seeks Strategy Specialist
RoadRunner Recycling is seeking a passionate Strategy Specialist who will partner with our customers to drive strategic initiatives and actively seek new opportunities.
We are looking to bring on a Strategy Specialist with excellent communication and negotiation skills. They’ll also need a business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
The Strategy Specialist role is vital to RoadRunner’s success, and you will be an essential member of this growing team, reporting to the Director of Operations.
On the day-to-day, you can expect to interact with our customer and several teams across the organization, specifically members of our Strategy Team. Additionally, you will be responsible for executing on a varying list of strategic deliverables. As a Strategy Specialist, you will be pivotal in driving RoadRunner’s continued growth.
- Pitch project plans for RoadRunner customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Manage day-to-day communication with customers around RoadRunner’s product offering
- Update internal database for approved customer plans
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for each location by region
- Responding to inbound customer inquiries
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- 1-2 years of experience as an inside customer care specialist, inside sales or other relevant experience
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Feels a passion for our mission – building out our concept of an entirely new approach to waste and recycling management.
- Is driven to learn more and develop, in order to consistently achieve the best possible solutions for our customers and business model.
- Is a team player – this is a highly collaborative and supportive team environment, and relationship building and communication are key assets to our fast-paced, small team.
- Possesses a keen attention to detail, equally balanced with swift execution. We prize efficiency and accuracy.
- Can gracefully juggle the high volume of accounts, locations and moving pieces on his or her plate. The ability to prioritize and multi-task between workflows absolutely key.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Amazing opportunity to join the team at its critical expansion moment, and to shape the department as it scales nationally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Full medical, dental, vision package
- Paid company holidays
- 15 day vacation policy
WHO WE ARE
RoadRunner Recycling is on a mission to reinvent the process of recycling materials. By applying data-driven logistics we can make recycling massively more efficient – and positively and fundamentally change the way we recycle in America.