Who We Are:
RoadRunner Recycling is a well-funded tech enabled company that thinks outside of the box. We are on a mission to create an important recycling company that positively and fundamentally changes the way we recycle in America. RoadRunner offers game changing technology with high tech power that recycles goods with our powerful logistics engine.
We deeply understand the challenges currently facing the waste and recycling industry and are hard at work to solve them. With the belief that recycling should be mutually beneficial for the planet and our pockets, we help businesses save money and recycle more. Combined we have decades of experience in the industry and are passionate about changing it for the better. We’re a dynamic team of individuals working hard to galvanize commercial businesses into recycling more.
Talent Acquisition Lead (Account Executive – Outside Sales)
The Talent Acquisition Lead at RoadRunner will have immense responsibility. We are in rapid growth mode and are looking to expand the recruiting efforts for our Account Executive team. To be great in this role, you are self-driven and motivated, and take great pride in your work. You have a natural ability to talk to anyone and everyone. You have a positive and upbeat attitude, are meticulously organized, and perhaps most importantly, have great intuition and can assess a situation very quickly and make important decisions with confidence.
- Supervisory Responsibility: No
- Report to: Director of Outside Sales
Just Some Of What You’ll Do:
- Source, qualify and interview candidates to join our Account Executive team
- Create job descriptions and convert to applications
- Conduct initial phone screens and communicate findings and recommendations to hiring managers
- Maintain a very large pipeline of candidates for sales positions across the country
- Schedule interviews for candidates and hiring managers
- Manage offer letter and new hire documentation process
- Provide a seamless and enjoyable experience for every candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience in a recruiting and/or HR support capacity
- High energy, motivated, mature, and possess all the intangibles
- Strong organizational skills – details are never missed
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Full benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance
- Eight (8) paid company holidays
- Fifteen (15) days paid time off
- Company events, annual off-site retreat, happy hours and other social events